Terms and Conditions for German Spec Parts
Shipping cost vary depending on the product purchased.
BMW Headlights/Tail Lights/Grilles or other larger items will ship UPS Ground.
Any small accessories such as lights and bulbs, knobs etc. Will ship by USPS 1st class or Priority Mail
International shipments may have additional shipping costs. We will contact you if this is the case.
Cancellations & Returns:
1. All returns / exchanges must be notified to and authorized by the sales representative within 7 days of delivery.
2. No returns will be accepted if the product has been opened from original packaging and has been used. No returns will be accepted after 21 days of receipts, ALL returns will be subject to a service charge of 25% restocking fee. Original shipping costs to the customer and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
3. All special orders and non-stock item returns are subjected to a service charge of 25% restocking fee.
4. All returns must be accompanied by original invoice / pick ticket.
5. All cancellation are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
6. Customer is for all return shipping on exchanges, defective items, wrong items. We will not refund return shipping.
7. We are alwasy happy to replace warrantied items, but customers are resposible for the shipping costs of the replacement item to them, and also of the dective item back to us.
8. Parts must be in new, re-salable condition, and in their original packing. NO PAINTED OR OTHERWISE ALTERED PARTS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR CREDITED.
9. REFUSED SHIPMENTS: Any customer who refused delivery of an order will be required to pay the original shipping charges, the additional return freight charges, and a 25% restocking fee. These charges must be paid in full before any future orders will be shipped.
10. GermanSpecParts reserves the right to reject returns on non-defective products. Returns will be handled on a case by case basis.
11. Items arrived by special delivery or truck freight (including but not limited to body kits, bumpers, wings, hoods, and wheels) are not subject to returns. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. If item is damaged it must be signed for as "Damaged" upon delivery otherwise it is not eligible for return.
12. Some products may be damaged during transit. Inspect all packages immediately in the presence of the delivery person. Do not sign delivery receipt until all packages have been inspected. In the event that damage has occurred, physically write “damaged” on the delivery bill and have the delivery person sign it as verification. Retain all boxes and other packaging material as package may be subject to inspection by the carrier. Call GTP within 24 hours to file a claim request. Failure to comply with this policy may result in a denial for damage claim.